The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:original 1991 galant vr4 dealer window spec sheet

BoostedAWD91

Original 1991 Galant Vr4 sales window sticker in a frame. It is in excellent condition and all the print is clear.Only defect is 3 fold marks in the paper. Curious if this car is still on the road and if the owner is on the board anywhere. Vin# JA3CX56U0MZ011113
$75 or taking offers

Last edited:

curtis

someone run the carfax on this to see where the vin matches to.....

donkeylips

What about the registry?

BoostedAWD91

I would love to be able to sell to the original owner, have to be able to find out somehow. If the original owner of this car is still on the board, ill give them a great deal on it so it can be where it belongs

Last edited:

strokin4dr

People with Nile black vr4s check your VINs.!

Pretty cool.

kooter

Registration was issued or renewed in brighton, co
02-04-2013

01-23-2013 191,075 miles.
looks like it has been in CO all its life.

Last edited:

turbophein

ooh i may want this! pm me your best price.

Drew84

I ran my Super Screen on the Mitsu site for dealers, oh man the Customer Relation case from 1993 is priceless. Customer complained the clutch was too hard to push in and the car was hard to shift.

curtis

Quoting kooter:
Registration was issued or renewed in brighton, co
02-04-2013

01-23-2013 191,075 miles.
looks like it has been in CO all its life.

What is the owners name or does it say....If not Call toybreaker he owns all Colorado VR4's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

turbophein

make some good copies or send it to me, i can replicate these and change the color and vin info for replica window stickers!!!

mitsuturbo

Quoting Drew84:
I ran my Super Screen on the Mitsu site for dealers, oh man the Customer Relation case from 1993 is priceless. Customer complained the clutch was too hard to push in and the car was hard to shift.

This made me laugh. The car probably never would have sold if it had a heavy pressure plate like many of us run now.

Gizmovr4

Quoting turbophein:
make some good copies or send it to me, i can replicate these and change the color and vin info for replica window stickers!!!

I would be in for two replicas if they can be made to say 1992 !! I would frame them and hang them in the garage where 431 and 584 park ! Do it !!

strokin4dr

Quoting turbophein:

I think this is a pretty cool idea. I would be in for one too.

transparentdsm

Quoting turbophein:

i would like one of these.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned